Replacement component for the MSF300 Tactical Aircrew Dry Suit System.
MA7345 is the outer shell component is constructed using MIL-C-85637 blended Gore-Tex® and Nomex® fabric that is waterproof, breathable, flame-retardant and anti static. The MA7345 is designed to reduce heat stress and fatigue, and protects the wearer during refueling or hostile flight operations where the dangers of cockpit flash fires may exist.
High wear areas are strategically reinforced to enhance the suit's durability and prevent abrasion damage that could compromise the suit's integrity.
Integral pockets are designed for a variety of uses and provide access even when wearing a survival vest or body armor over the suit.
- Constructed of blended Gore-Tex® and Nomex® fabric
- Waterproof and breathable
- Flame retardant
- High wear areas are strategically reinforced to enhance suit's durability
- Ergonomically designed rear entry allows for self donning and doffing
- Integral pockets are designed for a variety of uses