Made with high visibility ANSI fluorescent yellow green fabric and ANSI reflective tape for ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Class 2 compliance and water safety.
Designed to deliver comfort, warmth, and durability in whatever marine activity you do, the Mustang Survival MJ6214 T3 ANSI high visibility flotation jacket's closed cell foam insulation will provide floatation and in-water insulation to delay the onset of hypothermia in the event of water immersion. Coupled with functional design elements such as fleece-lined pockets and a double storm flap, this jacket adds up to an unbeatable value. Mustang Survival included a special feature for this version, the neoprene wrist closures for improved foul weather protection.
***For government agencies, this product is available manufactured in a TAA compliant location for an additional $139.00. If you require this you must select yes below to receive the GS version.
- ANSI / ISEA 107-2010 Class 2 compliant
- Hypothermia and flotation protection
- Construction provides enhanced waterproofing
- Mustang's High Performance Nylon™
- Airsoft™ Foam Flotation System
- Relaxed fit offers enhanced mobility & comfort
- Full length storm flap
- Fast tab attachment point on the left chest
- Mic attachment points on both shoulders
- Provides 201 square inches od ANSI reflective tape
- Zipper closures on front pockets
- Adjustable wrist seals
- Adjustable waist belt
- Neoprene wrist closures
Approval: U.S.C.G. - UL1123 - Marine Buoyant Devices 160.064 - Type III