The freedom to move on or in the water. The ultra slim Khimera is designed to keep you nimble and fluid on the water, with a dual flotation design that levels up your gear by adapting to your situation. More than just oritection, the MD7183 Khimera™ 22 Hybrid vest changes the rules of the game by elevating performance both in and out of the water. With enough foam flotation to provide neutral buoyancy and a back up manually activated inflation cell, the Khimera™ 22 PFD provides versatile function without compromising safety.
***Quantity pricing is available. Call Jay 763-263-9835 for details
- Dual flotation system blends the security of foam flotation with the slim profile of inflatable technology
- 7.5 lbs foam buoyancy keeps you afloat without creating bulk
- Pulling the manual inflator boosts you to 20.5 lbs of buoyancy - 1.5x traditional foam PFD's
- CO² activated inflatable cell delivers 20 lbs of buoyancy when inflated
- No re-packing required - just squeese air out of the inflation cell and you're done
- Lightweight and low profile design offers greater comfort and range of motion, and eases re-entry into your boat from the water
- Adjustable shoulder and waist straps create a close-to-body fit
- Bright reflective shoulder patches for visibility
- Front storage pocket and slot to hold an extra CO² cylinder (extra cylinder not included)
- Front shoulder attachment point
- Adult universal size
- Re-Arm with MA7116 Kit G
Approval: U.S.C.G. and Transport Canada Approved - Level 70 Buoyancy Aid equivalent to Type III foam vest performance, approved to new harmonized standard.