Mustang Survival set out to make the traditional Floater Coat™ more comfortable, better looking and overall more wearable. Introducing Mustang Survival's Catalyst flotation bomber jacket with the all new M-Tech Comfort System™.
When worn in combination, the Catalyst Flotation Bomber Jacket and Catalyst Flotation Pant MP4240 provide an immersed Clo value of 0.17.
- M-Tech Comfort System™ provides unparallel range of motion and mobility
- Waterproof, breathable, tri-laminate outer shell
- Outer shell is waterproof to 10,000 mm with vapor transmission rate of 5,000 g/m2 per 24 hours
- Protection from rain and spray without the clammy feeling of traditional flotation jackets
- Field tested by Coast Guard training crews, fishing lodges and Mustang PRO staff
- Interior pocket, zippered chest pocket and front slash hand warmer pockets
- Under arm ventilation zippers
- Reflective accents for enhanced visibility
- Integrated hood with reflective trim tucks away inside the collar
- ComfortCuff™ technology
- D-ring for attachment point
Approval: USCG - UL1123 - Marine Buoyant Devices 160.064 - Type III
M-TECH COMFORT SYSTEM™
The secret to the most comfortable flotation jacket on the market utilizes the M-Tech Comfort System™. The M-Tech Comfort System™ is a 3-layer, waterproof, breathable, wearable flotation system.
A wicking liner that aids breathability.
Segmented foam that moves and flexes with you.
A waterproof, breathable tri-laminate outer shell that keeps rain and spray in the ocean where they belong.
A coat that keeps you dry, floats you when you need it and is so comfortable you want to wear it even when you're not on the water. That's the M-Tech Comfort System™ and it's only available from Mustang Survival.