Mustang Survival's MS2175 22 USCG Deluxe Anti-Exposure Coverall and Flotation Work Suit is insulated with Mustang AirSoft™ foam for a lighter and more comfortable fit than the MS2075 Coverall Flotation Suit and delivers an immersed Clo value of 0.420. Comfort Cuff™ technology creates a relaxed and comfortable fit around the wrists, and is matched by the overall relaxed and comfortable fit of the suit design. Featuring two chest pockets, large front cargo pockets and an inflatable head pillow for additional in-water support and buoyancy, this suit blends functionality and features to meet the demands of a wide range of professional and industrial uses.
The MS2175 22 US Coast Guard Deluxe Anti-Exposure Worksuit delivers significantly more hypothermia protection than just a jacket or pant. This, combined with maximum flotation in the event of accidental water immersion makes the MS2175 22 United States Coast Guard Anti-Exposure Coverall Worksuit an excellent choice for activities around the colder northern waters.
Mustang Survival flotation suits are designed to protect the wearer from foul or cold weather, and use closed-cell foam to offer flotation and hypothermia protection in the event of water immersion. Tug-Tite® technology and Velcro™ wrist and ankle closures improve fit and limit water flushing if immersed, SOLAS reflective tape enhances visibility and an inflatable head pillow.
RESTRICTION: This item is restricted to United States Coast Guard members ONLY.
- US Coast Guard marking package
- Hypothermia and flotation protection - immersed Clo 0.420
- Inflatable head support pillow for additional buoyancy
- Relaxed fit for comfort and mobility
- Mustang's High Performance Nylon™
- AirSoft™ Foam Flotation System
- Tug-Tite® closures at thighs and ankles cinch easily for improved fit and minimize water flushing to delay the onset of hypothermia
- Neoprene wrist closures for weather protection
- SOLAS reflective tape enhances visibility
- Ergonomic insulated hood easily folds into collar
- Two chest pockets and extra large hip pockets offer additional storage
- Large inside pocket
Approval: USCG - UL1123 - Marine Buoyant Devices 160.064 - Type III Worksuit